Prescreen is one of the fastest-growing HR tech startups in the German-speaking world. Located in the heart of Europe, the beautiful Vienna, we are working with HR departments all over the planet to make recruitment easier and improve the candidate experience. Together with our parent company XING — the leading professional network in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland — we share one mission: enabling companies to hire the best.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to help our team to grow and excel at what we do best: build applications that work.
A challenging task:
- You will design and develop sustainable, future-oriented solutions with our frontend stack in our agile development team.
- You will skillfully and cleverly apply suitable technologies. You work closely together with your teammates, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Your tasks include creating brand new features as well as maintaining and optimizing existing functionalities with a strong focus on performance, stability and usability.
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a highly dynamic and agile environment.
A convincing background:
- You are up to date with the latest standards of frontend-technologies and -frameworks (preferably using Vue.js).
- You are not only not afraid to write your own HTML and (s)CSS, but you have solid knowledge in structuring your markup semantically and contain your styles to where they belong.
- You are familiar with the principles of performant, optimized and responsive websites;
- You have a cross functional mindset and are motivated to also dive into other domains like devops, testing, design, UX or backend development.
- Packaging (npm, yarn) and code versioning with git are not new to you.
- It is important for you to understand design concepts and translate them into a well-made frontend.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working as a team player in a feedback appreciated environment that is focused on achieving goals together.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
An inspiring environment
- A permanent contract for full-time employment.
- The chance to work on a product that is used and loved by over 1000 companies in Europe.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Career chances within Prescreen & Xing.
- Free fruit, coffee, monthly breakfast and much more.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
For legal reasons we have to state that the minimal salary for this position is 34.454 Euro gross. We do pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.