Prescreen develops a cloud-based e-recruiting solution that we sell as SaaS to companies of all sizes. We do that from the heart of Europe - Vienna, Austria. Prescreen was founded in 2014, since then our team has been working with recruiting departments all around the world to make recruiting easier and improve the candidate experience.
Since July 2017 we are part of XING - the leading professional network in the German-speaking area. Together with XING we see great potential to achieve our shared mission: enable companies to hire the best.
To enable our further growth we are looking for a PHP Engineer (fulltime) who helps our engineering team to excel at what we do best: build applications that work.
A challenging task:
- Work in our cross-functional team as a back-end-focused PHP Engineer who is not afraid to also get involved on front-end and other, non-PHP technologies.
- Develop complex PHP applications, by yourself and with other developers.
- Work on a scalable, high-available multi tenant SaaS application.
- Discuss and implement innovative solutions closely with product owners and designers.
- Challenge the status-quo of our infrastructure and take responsibility for the application you build.
A convincing background:
- You have PHP, Git and database experience. You are comfortable working with MVC frameworks, Symfony being the one of choice. Other programming languages and front-end skills (Vue.js) are a nice plus.
- A good understanding of complex distributed environments.
- The motivation to learn and improve development processes.
- Automated testing, clean code and code coverage is just as important to you as production code.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge.
- A positive mind-set and the people skills to work with various people in various positions.
- You get things done, have a positive mind-set, and are known as a motivated team player with good communication skills in English (German is a plus).
- You are culturally open. We value each and every person for who they are.
An inspiring environment
- A permanent contract for full-time employment.
- The chance to work on a product that is used and loved by over 1000 companies in Europe.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Real training and conferences.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Career chances within Prescreen & Xing.
- Free fruit, coffee, monthly breakfast and much more.
- A nice office directly on Mariahilfer Straße with a fantastic rooftop.
We pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills. For legal reasons we have to state that the minimal salary for this position is 34.454 Euro gross.